How You Can Help? Come Join the Revolution
Show your support by joining UST Global®, Governors, Mayors, corporate industry leaders, and many others for our upcoming public announcement of the program.
Form a Corporate Coalition. Partner with us if you are local foundation or organization focused to advance the cause, or as an individual to make this program a success. UST Global will promise the performance and quality of these young women’s work.
We ask the corporate citizens to give them an opportunity to change their lives.
You can be part of this revolution in several ways:
- Mentor the students - Serve as a role model for students during training and after graduation for a year
- Volunteer a trainer within your organization to teach one of the class segments
- Send us the skills you of which you are most in need so that we may incorporate them into the training program
- Have a corporate representative serve on our selection panel to help interview candidates
- Donate funds to help pay for the program
- Help communicate information about the program
- Be willing to hire one or more of the graduates
Interviews and Speeches
Natalie Frazier, Atlanta student
Detroit speaker : Candyce Lewis, Atlanta student
Los Angeles speaker : Jaleesa Carter, Atlanta student